Springtime weather always draws the regular crowd backs to the parks and beaches all over the nation. In addition to the more familiar sights, you might see people tossing more than ...Read more
Pizza from a Printer----OK?
A start-up company called ‘Natural Machines’ is creating machines that they call ‘printers’ to, quite literally, ‘print’ out 3-D printed food using their Foodini food printer prototype; and ...Read more
Matt McClellan combined his love of pizza with a passion for competitive bicycling when he opened his own pizzeria in St. Petersburg, Florida.
In addition to being a normal guy, ...Read more
December 2012 (Richmond, KY) – The brother team of Ken and John Wilson embarked upon a new adventure as East of Chicago’s newest owner-operators. The new store is located at 626 ...Read more
You say you like pizza?
How about eating nothing but sausage pizza for a month? Pizza for breakfast, pizza for lunch, and pizza for dinner. Craig Scharoff, a 41-year-old Northbrook, Illinois ...Read more
Check out our three part series on the history of PIZZA in our November 2011, December 2011, and February 2012 posts.Read more
• The highest-grossing single-unit independent pizzeria in the nation, Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria, is in Anchorage, Alaska. Its annual sales are approximately $6 million.
• There are approximately 61,269 pizzerias in the ...Read more
Dough made fresh every day, fresh ingredients, and our special chees blend make for a delicious East of Chicago Pizza---at a very reasonable price.
These guys----not so much:
Most expensive pizza created was ...Read more
How about some interesting PIZZA facts:
1. The average pizzeria uses roughly 55 pizza boxes per day.
2. Pizzerias purchase more than $4 billion worth of cheese annually.
3. Americans consume around 251,770,000 pounds of pepperonis every ...Read more